torstai 13. syyskuuta 2012

LOve at first sight - Beau LOves


Once again we have a historical day at Lilla company - Beau LOves, our newest brand, has landed to our stock. I had a chance to pose some questions to the head designer and owner of Beau LOves, Faye Wilde. Enjoy!


1. How would you describe yourself with 3 words? 
Positive, Creative, Mum

2. How do you come up with new designs and ideas? 
I’m inspired by my Fearless, Fun loving little boy Beau and the stuff he Loves... It’s that simple really. His personality is stamped on every inch of each collection, he models and test drives almost everything. He’s not afraid to stand out from the crowd which I adore.

3. What do you think about Beau LOves' success? Has it been a surprise for you? 
It’s amazing that people love Beau LOves as much as I do. It just seemed so obvious to start designing baby/kids clothes after my previous job was designing women’s wear. But honestly I never thought I’d have worldwide stockists so soon. It's fantastic and makes me smile on a daily basis!

4. What is your own favorite from AW12 collection?
That’s a hard one to answer. Stockists email me all the time and say ‘whats your favourite pieces’.They are all my favorite pieces. Each garment keeps me up at night until its right. It drives everyone else I work with mad because I continue working on a garment until it’s how I imagined it to be. However the magic happens when I get my samples back and I try everything on Beau. It's only then all the hard work and ideas comes to life when I see Beau running about in the clothes. Although Beau has a favorite, the black superhero spiked hoodie is the piece he just LOVES.
Here's little Beau posing in his favorite piece.

5. What would you like to say to Finnish Beau LOves fans?  
a BIG thank you, and I hope you continue to love Beau LOves.

Thank you Faye for answering these questions! We are proud to have Beau LOves here at Lilla company.
******************************************************************
Taas on yksi historiallinen päivä käsillä Lilla companyssa, sillä uusin tulokas Beau LOves on vihdoinkin saapunut varastoomme. Sain mahdollisuuden haastatella Faye Wildea, merkin pääsuunnittelijaa ja yllä hänen haastattelunsa englanniksi.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti