lauantai 21. huhtikuuta 2012

Perfect dress

We are going to a party tonight with my husband and I just went shopping for a dress. I already had something black at home but since it's a spring party we are attending, I wanted to have a little bit color on me. I was almost starting to feel desperate until I saw this beautiful Esprit dress in my size 34 hanging there all alone. Love at first sight, I'd say :) It looks even nicer when it's on somebody and when you tie the bow more to the side. Very nice Finnish colors and sort of 50's feeling, don't you think? Also the material is 100 % cotton so it should feel good.

Have a nice Saturday evening and go shopping to Lilla company now. You might be a lucky winner of molo kids shirt if you shop until April 30th... ;)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti