maanantai 23. huhtikuuta 2012

Angry Birds Birthday Party Planning, Part 3

Tomorrow is the big day (or actually it was yesterday already when my son turned 3) because my son's Angry Birds b-day party starts at 5.30 PM. Yesterday I finished making small gifts for the friends and here they are:
Valmiit kaverilahjapussit
I had bought small paper bags and ribbons from Tiimari. Then I cut out square pictures from the same Angry Birds calendar I used for the straws and muffing decorations.
What's inside of the bags, you may ask? Well, I bought all kinds of A.B. stuff from Tiimari and eBay (I know that the ones from eBay are not all real Rovio stuff but at least the ones from Tiimari are). Also, I put some Smarties and Sunmaid raisins inside of them.
Pussien sisään kätkeytyy mm. tällaisia juttuja.
Today I will concentrate on baking the muffins/cupcakes. We are serving popcorn, m&m's, Angry Birds candy, salty sticks (suolatikkuja) and cookies with them. That's all folks, for now! :)





2 kommenttia:

  1. Vau, oletpa jaksanut näpertää :) Onnea pienelle sankarille!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos, kiitos! Sankari kiittää myös onnitteluista :)

      Poista