perjantai 15. helmikuuta 2013

Pretty in pink with a bad hair

I went and bought myself a pair of hot pink pants the other day. The shops are now full of gorgeous spring colors so it was quite difficult to choose which color to pick. The funny thing was that I first tried on my normal adult size, 36 that is, and they were way too tight fit for me! So I went to another shop and decided to try kids' sizes instead. And voilá, they were perfect! Size 170 cm was a bit too long for me but otherwise they were just what I was looking for. I also grabbed a pink top, from kids department of course, which goes nicely with the pants. Or so I thought... The combination is a bit too pink, makes me look like Miss Piggy herself, at least when it comes to color :)

P.S. The hat is from another world but I had to wear something on my head for the photo since my hair was a mess!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti